COVID-19 Keeping you updated on the most current informaiton!
Boris Johnson has expressed the single most important thing for us to do it STAY AT HOME as and where possible to help beat the virus and protect our NHS and Care staff.
With Social distancing in place, we can help reduce the spread of the infection. This is why the Government has introduced these three new measures;
1. Requiring people to stay at home, except for very limited purposes.
2. Closing non-essential shops and community spaces.
3. Stopping all gatherings of more than two people in public.
Staying at home:
You should only leave the house for one of four reasons:
1. Shopping for basic necessities, for example, food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
2. One form of exercise a day, for example, a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household.
any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
3. Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.
Care World staff as always they will be following their infection control and hand hygiene training which they have recently all been updated on.
If you require any assistance please give us a call and we will do our best to provide you with the care and support you need.
For further information on Government policies please see the website below;