Considerate, private, respectful personal aged
care and assistance.
If you find that you are needing a little extra help around the house, our carers can help you with a wide range of everyday tasks. We are able to assist with ironing, laundry, changing and making beds, vacuuming, dusting, taking the bins out and so on. Often a small amount of help with household tasks can make a real difference to quality of life and can help to keep people living independently for longer.
What types of services are available?
Our qualified caregivers provide regular, light housekeeping tasks, such as:
- Assisting with morning and evening routines
- Cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, straightening rooms, organising closets and drawers, vacuuming, dusting and light mopping of floors
- Washing dishes and emptying the dishwasher
- Organise/clean closets and pantries
- Clean kitchen cupboards
- Clean oven and refrigerator
- Taking out trash and recyclables
- Washing, drying, folding, ironing and putting away laundry
- Changing bed linens and make beds
- Feeding pets, walking dogs, and cleaning litter boxes
- Retrieving the mail and mailing letters
- Watering and fertilising plants